The Aim of the Gibraltar Courts Service is to support the delivery of a timely and efficient justice system that is open to all.
Our service will be designed to support the needs of all court users, whether they are victims of crime, witnesses in a case, defendants accused of crimes, creditors, consumers in debt, children at risk of harm, or someone involved in financial dispute.
To achieve our Aim we will continue to work towards:
- Providing a modern, fair and efficient justice system that is responsive to the needs of the communities in Gibraltar.
- Providing excellence in administration support for the judiciary.
- Demonstrating value for money in our use of public funding.
- Continually improving our performance and effectiveness across all aspects of court administration and public service.
- Developing our working relationship with other justice organisations, including members of the legal profession, to improve our services.