Who do I contact if I have questions about this?

You can contact the Supreme Court Registry either by coming to the public counter on Town Range during opening hours or by telephoning either 200 70616 or 200 70627.  You can also e-mail your query to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.